Participles as Adjectives Practice
Select the correct past or present participle used as an adjective for each blank.
1. Babette thinks jogging is____________.
2. Every time she jogged, her knees _______.
3. Science-fiction movies can be very ______________.
4. We all wonder if meeting aliens would be as ___________ as the movies show.
5. Joe Jones has an_____________ hobby.
6. He collects old __________ pans.
7. The sun was so hot, that Martha was almost ________ after playing tennis.
8. Gerry was __________ to get his new car.
9. Aunt Tilly received a lovely _________ vase for her birthday.
10. Grandmother is __________ by kickboxing.
Back to Adjectives Back to Quizzes Back to Exercises